Monday, July 14, 2008

That Time of Year Again

Welp, it's that time of year again...time for CAMP BON COEUR!!

Yep, that's right. I'm leaving today for CBC Staff Training at Lake Fausse Point. We'll be there until Thursday, at which point Allie, Kayleigh, and I (maybe more?) will be returning to my house for our evening off. Friday, it's back to camp again, this time at our real camp location, the Acadian Baptist Center. We'll be doing more training and preparations until the kids arrive on Monday, July 21st. The camp session concludes on August 1st, and staff leaves the following day.

It's been hard to get excited for camp this year, probably because I've been so darned busy. I am excited, however, to be seeing all of the out of state staffers!! Kayleigh (Ohio), David (New Jersey), and Rebecca (Georgia) will be coming to camp for the first time in two years. It'll also be great to see Meaghan (Missouri) and Domenic (Ohio). We're sure to have a grand ole BLAST! :)

Alrighty, I must go. Got some last minute details to attend to before heading out to the camp office.

See you folks latah!
-Lauren

P.S. Send me some mail; I promise I'll write back!! (The address is in a previous blog; just make sure to put my name and "Camp Bon Coeur.")

No comments: