(Originally posted on 1/21/14.)
In keeping with the "2014" theme, I decided to include 20 goals in 5 categories for the year 2014. I have never actually written down a list of goals for an entire year, so we'll see how this goes.
UPDATE (2/5/15): Click the category heading to view a recap of my progress toward each goal.
1. Write an average of 1x/week (or more!).
2. Practice telling my story in fewer words.
3. Use a real camera (not my phone) more often.
4. Increase readership.
5. Learn more about the bigger picture of blogging.
6. Keep a one-line-a-day journal.
7. Respond to e-mails more frequently.
8. Make an effort to reinvest in old friendships.
9. Host a girls' weekend.
10. Become a volunteer.
11. Designate a person-a-day in prayer.
12. Rest in faith with practicing NFP as we TTC.
13. Receive the sacrament of reconciliation quarterly (at least).
14. Register as members of a church parish.
15. Tithe to church (instead of non-profits) more regularly.
16. "Shop the perimeter" at the grocery store.
17. Learn to use my pressure cooker.
18. Have bloodwork done. (Part 1, Part 2)
19. Color the gray away.
20. Receive a make-up tutorial.
Thanks to all of you goal-sharing folks who inspired me to get serious about putting something on (virtual) paper this year. I'm sure time will fly by and it won't be long before we're reading recaps and year-in-reviews.