Friday, September 25, 2015

How I Feel About Friday

Yep, that's it.
Joyful beyond belief.
And well, just a little (or a lotta) bit tired.

I know the blog has been neglected but everything in my draft folder (or brain) doesn't feel right at the moment.  My motivation is at zero and I've been on the fatigue struggle bus all day long.  If we're being honest here, I haven't gotten off of the bus in about two weeks now.

The second week of September was super busy at work with school club meetings, and the following week was even crazier, filled to the brim with events.  I worked several late evenings, and Saturday, so by this past Sunday I was d-o-n-e.  This week was a little calmer, but I am worried the Fall won't get any easier on the schedule (or this worn-out mama-to-be).

I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow, which I have dubbed "Sleep-in-Saturday," and welcome any of you to join the party, lol.  By next week, I'm thinking I may share another bump-date, because I'll be right at 20 weeks, and maybe have a photo or two that are a little more attractive than the previous ones I shared.

If you're in the mood for offering up prayers, here are a few things on my mind these days:

  • Pope Francis (DUH!) and his visit to the States.
  • My friends Victoria and Seth, their newest addition, Oliver (9/11/15), and big brother Carter (2.5).
  • Amy and her little family, awaiting Baby #3 any day now (speedy, painless delivery, and seamless transition for all!).  
  • An unspoken request for my little family...let God's Will be done, and our peace to accept it. 

I tried to dream up 7 things for "quick takes," but my brain couldn't even manage to put that together...so we'll stop there.  Maybe I'll find some motivation to do a little more writing this weekend.

TGIF!

-Lauren


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any post is a good post!!!! So glad you get to sleep in tomorrow!!!! Sleep SLEEP SLEEP!!!

Jen said...

I agree with Amy!! Praying for both of you! :)

The Siberian American said...

Sanding prayers your way! Hope you got lots of sleep this weekend!