Friday, May 30, 2014

It's her turn!

While I don't have time to share what's going on in my own life, I am SUPER excited to share something fun going on with one of my best friends!  Kara who blogs over at The Simple Life Blog has been mentioned on several occasions here at Breaking the Mold.  She's a hip, fun, and friendly gal who lives near Raleigh, NC, and happened to introduce me to my husband...oh about 3 1/2 years ago. 

Kara and I made caramel apples together the day she introduced me to Alex back in December 2010.

Well...in just 57 days (yes, that's FIFTY-SEVEN) Kara is going to have a husband of her very own!!!


Yep, that's right folks, Kara's ENGAGED!!!

I have the honor of being asked to partake in the ceremony standing just a few feet away as one of her bridesmaids, and boy am I thrilled!  Hers and Peyton's story is super cute and a very long time coming (sort of, lol).  Read here for Part I of their proposal story. 

And maybe we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming...likely sometime later this summer.

-Lauren

No comments: