Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall in Love with...Alex (GBB Vol. 4)

I can't believe it's been 7 months since Alex has taken over for a "Guy Behind the Blog" post!  He asks to post every once in a while, but schedules get in the way and we tend to miss the link-up with Betsy.  But not this time!  Volume 4 is a "fall" edition, so cozy up and settle in to learn a little more about the guy behind Here We Geaux.


1 // We’re headed into fall, which means cooler temps for most of us…are you a warm weather or cold weather kind of guy?
Cold ... Because It is easier to bundle up and pull layers off... In Louisiana in the summer, the heat and humidity is brutal, and one can't simply take off his/her skin.


2 // What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?
This one takes a little bit of explaining... In undergrad, I went to a Halloween party dressed in a blue sweatshirt and sweat pants with cotton balls taped to me and a super soaker water gun... The end result ... I was partly cloudy with a chance of rain - and anytime someone asked what I was, I told them and sprayed them with the super soaker.
(Side note from Lauren:  Is this not the most hilarious thing ever?? I don't know how I'd never heard this story before, but I love it.)

3 // What's your favorite Halloween candy? 
Candy corn. Hands down.


4 // What are your favorite parts of fall (ex: football, the weather, Thanksgiving, etc)?
The weather, though I am not sure it will ever get cooler here again... Thanksgiving is always good, I like to eat and then lay on the couch for a few hours... My birthday, though I am turning 31, so the years are starting to increase rather quickly, sorry to be a debbie downer.

5 // How do you feel about pumpkin spice lattes? (As a joke question hahaha)
Not a coffee guy, so I have no feels.


There you have it, a little snippet from the guy behind this blog!  Is there a man in your life?  If so, you should totally consider handing over the reigns every once in a while (or month, heh) and linking up with Betsy for lots of fun.  

Until next time.
-Lauren

1 comment:

Evelina said...

That costume is so creative! I love it! Although I'm sure the people that got sprayed didn't love it as much lol