Thursday, February 26, 2015

He's Baaaack - GBB Vol. 2

Alex enjoyed his first takeover here so much that he asked to do it again...and whattaya know, Betsy made it a regular thing, so here we are.  The Guy Behind the Blog, Volume 2.


1 // If you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?
Well I love sports, so that is probably a topic I would write about - maybe my journeys around the country as an SID, things I have seen, and special student-athletes I have worked with, etc.  However, my book would probably be shorter than the average 250- to 300-page book, since my wife doesn't allow me to watch sports at home.  :)  (I'd like to object to this comment...but...it's true...)

2 // What is one thing on your bucket list, or one thing that you'd like to do or accomplish in your lifetime?
I have always wanted to visit London, Rome, and Paris, but with all of the terrorism BS we have to deal with, I think I will just keep myself planted in the U.S. for the time being. As far as something I would like to accomplish, I have always wanted to own rental property - you know, enough of an income to where I don’t have to have a 9-to-5 job.


3 // If you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
Water – whether it be ocean, river, lake, etc.

4 // Imagine you're opening a shop.  What are you selling?
Whatever makes me the most money – I don’t know, something trendy, but something that I also know about, so I can make the most sales possible. (If we knew the answer to this one - we'd already have the shop and be working that business instead of for The Man.)

Yes, we know this is the tiniest fish on the planet - it's a goof photo.
5 // If you could have 50lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
Live crawfish…that would stay alive until I could cook and eat them all.

6 // Time to brag on your girl...tell us one thing that makes you proud of your wife!  
I am proud of how passionate she can be about certain things… It may not make sense to you, but to me it does – so there you go.


Okay, so these questions weren't quite as fun as the last set, but I do always enjoy sitting back and letting Alex take over.  Is there a man in your life?  If so, you should totally consider handing over the reigns every once in a while (or month, heh) and linking up with Betsy for lots of fun.  

Until next time.
-Lauren

No comments: